Plain Language Contract Drafting for Attorneys - Sandton - Terms and Conditions
• An invoice will be forwarded to you on receipt of this registration form. If do not receive an invoice, please contact Carmen Timm on 021 659 2338 or email: email@example.com.
• Payment is required before or on the date of the seminar. Note: Entrance to the seminar will only be granted once payment is received in full, or on receipt of an official government of company order. We accept cheque payment at the seminar.
• If paying by EFT transfer or direct deposit, please quote the reference number provided on your invoice.
• Delegates paying by credit card will receive confirmation of registration once the payment has been processed and approved.
• The registration fee (less a 10% administration charge) will be refunded provided that written cancellation is received at least 7 working days prior to the event.
• No cancellations will be accepted within 7 working days of the seminar. However, substitute delegates are most welcome.
• Please note that if written cancellation is not received by us, delegates will be liable for the full fee. All conference materials will be supplied in this instance.