How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
- Format Loose-leaf
- ISBN 9780702119620
- PageCount 1700
- Published 1987
Notes about Pricing:
*No further discounts will apply.
About this Publication:
This text provides a section-by-section commentary on the Criminal Procedure Act. It is the most comprehensive and widely cited text on criminal procedure available. Regularly updated to reflect latest developments, it includes extensive analysis of all aspects of criminal procedure by the foremost experts. The two volumes include various related materials indispensable for the practice of criminal procedure.
AVAILABLE SOON! Subscribers can register for a free bi-annual electronic newsletter, entitled Criminal Justice Review. Authored by Andrew Paizes and Steph van der Merwe, this newsletter aims to keep subscribers informed on developments in criminal procedure and criminal law between revision service cut-off dates.
Click here to view recent issues, or register your user profile and opt in to receive this newsletter on publication.
- Criminal Procedure Act and Commentary
- Extensive Table of Cases
- Appendix: Trial of special offences in terms of the Criminal Law
- Second Amendment Act 126 of 1992
- National Prosecuting Authority Act
- Constitutional rights
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Legal practitioners
- Judges, magistrates and prosecuting civil servants
- Students and academics
- Only expert commentary available on criminal procedure changes brought about by Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act 32 of 2007 and Criminal Law (Sentencing) Amendment Act 38 of 2007
- Updates twice a year