How to use this catalogue to search for publications:
This catalogue features Juta Print Publications and Jutastat e-Publications. Print Publications are available as hardcover and softcover books, loose-leafs and posters. Jutastat e-Publications are available on CD/DVD-ROM and Online.
Publications are listed alphabetically within their category, according to title. Please make use of the various search options available when searching for a publication.
Catalogue - Advanced Search
- Format Soft Cover
- ISBN 19801984
- PageCount 304
- Published 1989
About this Publication:This series of law reports contains the decisions of the Lesotho Court of Appeal, a court that over the years has been staffed by a number of southern Africa’s most illustrious lawyers. The decisions are useful not only for those who practise in Lesotho’s courts, but also for those who are interested in the development of law in southern Africa.
- Judgments reported on all branches of the law decided by the Lesotho Court of Appeal
Of Interest and Benefit to:
- Lawyers practising in Lesotho
- All Roman-Dutch law practitioners
- Legal advisers
- Cases selected are those which are the most useful to practitioners in any Roman-Dutch law jurisdiction
- Headnotes carefully prepared
- The reports are comprehensively indexed
- Fully annotated